What Can we Give?
The foundation generally makes small grants of between €2,000 and €5,000 to a small number of charities each year. Larger grants may be considered also.
Funds are limited and there may not be sufficient funds to meet all applications every year. Funding is annually in the spring.
Download the application guidelines for Monkstown Hospital Foundation
What is not Funded?
It is not currently the policy of Monkstown Hospital Foundation to make grants to:
- Organisations that are not registered with the Revenue Commissioners of Ireland
- Organisations outside Ireland
- Organisations carrying out non-medically related activites
- Organisations seeking funds for projects relating to relatives of patients/service users
- Organisations seeking funds for running costs, administration or for medical care